Friday, March 20, 2015

Candida Troubles

I went to the doctor today. I wanted to make sure that the rash I was experiencing was the same one I've been trying to manage. It's just unfortunate, I can't pinpoint what I ate that caused such a rash. I want to say it was potatoes, maybe jasmine rice noodles, maybe cheese sauce. I'm not sure what it was. I wish I knew so I could avoid that food. Aside for the food I was aware might cause a reaction, I have no idea what it was. UGH. It's so stressful. It's also slightly stressful to hear what I could be doing from my friends. I really was doing just about everything to manage the rash. I forgot that I had the yeast cleanse but I was doing the fiber, candida enzyme, ointments, blow drying the rash area, taking showers every day, sleeping in women's boxers, put Epsom salt on it during showers, water with apple cider vinegar, drinking water as soon as I woke up and eating the candida diet. I wasn't even going to the gym, just in case the sweat was going to bother the rash.

The gym has been another issue. I've been going for more than a year. I was 143 when I started. I got down to 130. I vacillated between 133 and 135 for a few months. Now, I'm at 140. When I was finally 130, I got rid of my size 8-10 pants. Now, the only thing that I can wear is jeans. Luckily, I am doing fine with that for now with my clients. My professional pants have been tight and not made of cotton. So, I'm worried that they will also contribute to the yeasty rash because of them being unbreathable. It has been very uncomfortable to sit all day. I thought that this time, the rash was something else because I had discharge. It also didn't feel the same. This one had constant itchiness. It was so painful to put the Epsom salt on it. It was just awful. So, jeans.I worried about wearing skirts because I would put stockings underneath it and that would be tight or at least close. I just really couldn't wear much. I'm hoping with some time at home "not on the go all the time" weekend would help out. I really need to relax. I haven't been home much, even during the week.

I've been to NYC a few times. The first few times, I seriously worried I'd randomly bump into W. I didn't. I haven't. The last time, I really didn't think about it. I even went to a restaurant that I've been with him when I was in town. That would have caused me to have a headache before.

Another stressful thing is that I haven't slept through the night in a long time. I wake up at 4:30 AM. I usually look at the clock, my phone, and then get right back to sleep. There was a few weeks of me having low energy so my friends had all sorts of ideas-- magnesium, B-12 and melatonin. I got the glucosamine for my joints. I had considered it greatly before I did it. My knees sometimes hurt after working out. I really didn't sleep better after a good work out. I think I even stayed up the night I had a good workout during the day.

I did just take melatonin (3 mg) for the first time-- along side two pills to get rid of candida and a tincture. I also ate lots of veggies. I hope something fucking works!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I tried to publish a post but not sure it went through...

March 20, 2015 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darn okay what I was going to say is that I am reading about essential oils. If I see anything about yeast, I'll let you know. I don't think they are necessarily a cure for anything, but I think they could certainly help.

I just started drinking valerian root tea at bedtime. It needs honey, doesn't taste very good plain. I think it's helping me sleep more soundly. I either wake up in the middle of the night (and fall back asleep) or wake up early (and don't fall back asleep) or both. 6 months now. It sucks.

*hugs* Happy equinox.

March 20, 2015 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home