Thursday, August 22, 2013

distracted

I'm irritated today. I feel like my supervisor has been on me about things. I feel like I'm on that verge of burn out. I've been cleaning my room up and getting really tired with that. Yesterday, a guy friend came to hang out. He's a new guy friend so I'm just hoping that it says as friends. He reads energy and is a little bit psychic. I feel like I talk a lot around him, which I like, but it also makes me upset because I don't get to know him very well.

I have been so lost. I'm happy but I'm distracted. I feel like I don't know how to do anything. Example: to go out and meet my friend yesterday, I wanted to change into pants and put on shoes. This should be easy. I sat for a second and then, I watered the plants before I changed into pants and put on shoes. I debated whether to take my purse. And then was confused on how to get there. It's like my brain sticks sometimes. I think people call this brain fart-- where it takes a second to think about what I was just thinking about.

I'm also planning on rearranging my room, to use the space better.

I had lots to write about-- plenty of fuel about my roommate getting on me about dating and my supervisor getting on me about saying "OK" and how mad I was. But I really just don't want to write about it. I just sort of want to sit and watch videos or something real quick, before I drive to my client's house to drive back and have a client, then another client and another client and some time to myself and then a supervision.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home