Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More from the Journal

This was one of the prints that sold. It says, "I left. I got a haircut. I switched these shoes for the these because of the winter. Happiness is now attainable (fortune from the fortune cookie)." I like the dynamic between the woman as she's clearly packed and her indifferent boyfriend on the couch. Sometimes I'd like to imagine he tried to stop her after he really understood that she was leaving.

This is the beginning of the identified coping skills-- how I dealt with things. I'm beginning to notice my use of doors and arches. I just noticed the archway of flowers.


Part one of two.


Part two of two.


Another theme is trees. This is the first noted picture of trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home